I'm Better Of Without You
Don't regret when i'm gone
2009年11月27日
Last blogged @ 21:02

today , very boring . cuz i stay at home and today is "Hari Raya Haji " !!! hai~ T.T the show at television have nonthing to watch !!! my mom also will work untill 3.30pm only and i though i will jogging at the afternoon . but my mom didn't come back at the time . she come back at 4.45pm and i can't go to jogging T.T i have to get boring again !!!!! my mom saw me so tired , she don't want me to cook she decided to go out to eat XD hahahaha first i ask my mom bring me to Lintas eat " LOK LOK " is at a lory , the name called " LOK LOK " cuz , there is no rice to eat just put the food to a hot boiled water and you eat it . i very 怀念 this kind of taste , becuz when i'm was primary two . i went to K.L before , and i eat " LOK LOK " at there . i ask my mom K.K have or not . but , my mom said K.K didn't have !!! that time , i felt sad !!! but i can eat it again !!! XD . but , we didn't eat go to eat it !!! becuz it rain we go to beverly eat some vegetable and fish only T.T . but my mom said , 2morrow or another day she will take me to eat ! hahaha..... it's all for today , bye bye ^^


Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please F*** Off. Especially that CHICKEN VUI CHIN ;) Thanks a lot !

Little Miss Clumsy



Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy !

Sshss Listen

Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :)

Back To The Past

11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11

Lovies

Becca Nina Joleen Sidney

Credits

©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.