|
2009年11月20日
Last blogged @ 12:26 i hate it , i hate it !!!! my mom scolded me for wrong reason !!!! yesterday i went to my mom shop , for helping my mom . i wipe all the things in my mom shop , then i felt tired . i opened my mp4 ipod to listen my songs and i'm wearing a handfree , my mom should have know!!! i can't hear anythings in outside !!! on that time , there's a postman deliver things to my mom shop , i didn't know there's a people coming !!! and my mom keep sceaming me , then i heard a little bit voice , and i opened my handfree i saw a people wants me to sign to get that things . so , my mom quickly ask me to sign it , i didn't know what hav happen !!! so , i quickly sign it , but that things has deliver wrong place . it's no my mom , it's 隔壁 !!! at that's the reason , my mom scold me !!! she scold me like this : “ next time , read properly !!! if u heard that what what what things again , i help you throw it to the dustbin !!! " my mom know i like to hear music , how dare she do things like this ??? |
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |