I'm Better Of Without You
Don't regret when i'm gone
2009年12月30日
Last blogged @ 15:41

SO BORING A.........my mom don let me read my novel-NEW MOON T.T so sad o.....every night before i slept , i have to take a look of tat book so tat i can go to sleep T.T ... i think this is not a good idea , right ? may be la....it's good for me XD cuz i can't sleep happily hahahaha...... don think i sot already and i'm not a bookworm !!!! 27th december , my aunt come to k.k AGAIN , this time she come is to see the docktor at smc about her KIDNEY was in VIRUS.....scary kah ?( i will not say what happen in the middle , cuz is to long ) the result is nonthing.....she tell us many story , we talk a lot la....i hope next time she come i can hear more story ^^ 4 more days school reopen can't wait to see my friend and noe i'm at which class ^^




45 more days going to beijing ^^


Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please F*** Off. Especially that CHICKEN VUI CHIN ;) Thanks a lot !

Little Miss Clumsy



Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy !

Sshss Listen

Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :)

Back To The Past

11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11

Lovies

Becca Nina Joleen Sidney

Credits

©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.