I'm Better Of Without You
Don't regret when i'm gone
2009年12月16日
Last blogged @ 17:53

hai~this FRIDAY my aunt and their daughter will come to k.k !!!^^but,hai~have to clean all the things T.T !!! i want to die liao !!! many housework have to do !!! only me do all the housework myself !!! nv mind la.....2morrow night my mom will bring me to gaya street !!! and i have a good news ! i pass my piano exam !!! i gat 85 marks !!! MERIT !!! very happy o....and i have finish read all twilight series !!!! except new moon T.T (still can't found ) but , my mom brought me anothet novel , the writter also stephanie meyer the tittle of the novel is "the host " still reading ^^ is about "psyohe" (灵魂), not vampire already xp . and i have a bad news for myself !!! but i thinks may be is a good news !!! next year and is 2010 in new year , my trip to beijing will postpone 1 DAY !!! and our time to beijing  is 2.00AM !!! the middle of the night !!!! hai~T.T my mom discuss we go back to tawah and the second day we come back at the afternoon . good for staying at k.k at home lah~right ? and when we come back , 1st-back to here then next day to tawah then come back !!! hai~ can't understand what my mom is thinking !!! come back here then go there again !!!! is all for today , bye bye


Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please F*** Off. Especially that CHICKEN VUI CHIN ;) Thanks a lot !

Little Miss Clumsy



Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy !

Sshss Listen

Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :)

Back To The Past

11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11

Lovies

Becca Nina Joleen Sidney

Credits

©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.