I'm Better Of Without You
Don't regret when i'm gone
2010年3月13日
Last blogged @ 10:26

finally the exam have finish !! those exam make me feel that this time i will failed all T.T . who invented exam ?!

Exam day 1
chinese history !!! i'm the first time don noe how to do chinese history T.T
going to failed

Exam day 2
geofraphy and moral
geography quite easy , but many friends said i have many wrong...
moral !!! haizz if u r my friends , u have to noe that my bm is so BAD T.T
one word
FAILED

Exam day 3
chinese and science
chinese , HARD !!!!! when i'm junior 1 i didn feel that chinese is so HARD T.T
science , haizz harder than the chinese T.T
FAILED T.T T.T T.T T.T

Exam day  4
bahasa melayu and english
bm the novel , i have remember wrong one !!! i remember nilai but the question is watak T.T no marks for me
english ^^ i like it , cuz is so easy ^^
i think my english will passed gua ...

Exam day 5
the last day of exam n i going to miss him so much T.T
maths ^^
i don noe wat happen to me , i like maths xp
maths is so , u can't say is so difficult but u can't said it's so hard
i think i can passed ^^ hope i can passed la...

Ya..the exam is finally finish n the holiday is coming ,
i miss him so much T.T
just wish tat i can saw him now...haizzz
if u r confused wat i'm talking wat ^^ don asked me XP
cuz is a SECRET .


Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please F*** Off. Especially that CHICKEN VUI CHIN ;) Thanks a lot !

Little Miss Clumsy



Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy !

Sshss Listen

Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :)

Back To The Past

11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11

Lovies

Becca Nina Joleen Sidney

Credits

©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.