|
2010年4月8日
Last blogged @ 20:16 Hahahaha....don think i'm less XD the reason i say i love nina . cuz she help me edit my layout ^^ i love it , so much !! thank u , nina !!!
i have been how many weeks didn upload my blog ? 1 month ? may b ^^ i've received my exam result T.T FAILED T.T , i received the GREEN LETTER !!! argh~don noe how to tell my mom to sign it !!! but , my biao ge ( sorry i forget how to say in english ) help me ^^ he help me to sign it n he will don tell my mom ^^ he's the best !!! there's a good news , my mom can let me go out shopping with nina n rebecca ^^ i can't wait it !!! i hope nina can go out with us !!! 6 more days to go |
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |