I'm Better Of Without You
Don't regret when i'm gone
2010年5月15日
Last blogged @ 12:40

你们不要误会。。。我在facebook 写“你说的对,我玩不起就不要玩!!! 谭伊雯坚强一点!!!! 不要再伤心难过了,也不要再后悔什么东西。。。一切已经过去了!!!!你和他。。。已经没有关系了。。。坚强一点!!!不要再哭了!!!!! 加油!!! ”里面的“你说的对,我玩不起就不要玩!!!!” 的是我妈妈讲的。。。不是他讲的。。。你们千万不要误会。。我写是因为我要我永远记得这句话。。。我妈妈骂得我没有错,为了他哭成这样。。。不值得。。。现在,我已经放下你了。。。但,我不知在学校能不能把你当作是朋友。。。也好过做敌人啦~谭伊雯,加油!!!!!忘记他,忘记他为了一句话“累了”而你分手。。。他累,我不累吗?你也累过!!!!
算了吧~忘了他曾出现在你生命里面。。。忘了他。。。


Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please F*** Off. Especially that CHICKEN VUI CHIN ;) Thanks a lot !

Little Miss Clumsy



Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy !

Sshss Listen

Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :)

Back To The Past

11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11

Lovies

Becca Nina Joleen Sidney

Credits

©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.