|
2010年5月12日
Last blogged @ 17:31 haizzz , so annoying !!!! i dunno i hav to trust who !!! i don mean to hurt u....when i heard it , i very sad n angry so....i break up with u....i noe u very hate me n angry me....but , can u don be so cold to me ??? i say sorry 2 u ? u don accept , u go away from me...tat hurts me , the whole day i was crying n dissapointed . if u r beside me , u will never see me crying so sad before . even nina also dunno how to comfort me.....she also wan help XD she use my handphone sms to rebecca for help XD thx u 2 ^^ my bestfriend ^^ i feel much better now ^^ i have told my mom the whole situation , she didn scold me . cuz , i say when u heard it u can't scold me , bit me or anything else XD ( so bad o me ) hahaha XD n i have cut my hair , they say when u break up with ur bf ,u can go to cut ur hair u will feel more better ^^ is real !!! i feel much better after i cut my hair ^^ so if u break up with ur bf , go cut ur hair ^^ u will feel much better ^^ try it !!! |
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |