|
2010年5月9日
Last blogged @ 16:53 haizzz , yesterday i wear my high heels shoe for my piano exam....at tat part , my shoe is ok...when i finished my exam i went back to my mom shop ^^ i very tired so i sat on the sofa . suddenly i expected my shoe hav broken T.T i just wear 4 times n tat's it T.T my shoe....i quickly told my mom , my shoe hav broken , she say : aiyo , i will nt buy for u again...." T.T then , i dunno i wan to say wat anymore...i very dissapointed then i go for a rest... At night , we go to city mall to hav our dinner ^^ i ask my mom buy me a high heels shoe , then she bought one for me ^^ hahaha....like it soooo much .althought , is very high ^^ n i didn forget today is mother day , i ask my mom where is the necklace , last year i bought it for u for the mother's day ? she said : i forget i hav put it at where o....i think i didn loose it..." i get a big shocked !!! i have eaten 1 month of bread for my lunch, just tat i wan to bought u this necklace....then u told me u loose it ?! HURT T.T n this year's mother day present in nt a necklace anymore...is a mobile carving , so my mom will don loose it anymore... |
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |