|
2010年6月17日
Last blogged @ 09:53 yesterday was a happy day ^^ i will never forget wat i hav done yesterday =) ,we go to damai yam cha , play pool , cyber n eat burger king ^^ althought , i scold by my mom...but at least i hav go out with him b4 =)
do u think weird , y i will write in English ? my computer hav format becuz of tat virus thingy...after format , i can't find my Chinese thingy...now my computer juz can type in English...if u noe how to find it or install , watever , leave a comment...i realli need it to write my blog !!! plz~ |
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |