I'm Better Of Without You
Don't regret when i'm gone
2010年7月12日
Last blogged @ 11:33

ahhh......is my problem or yours ???? y ??? y ??? y ??? i thought i hav put down u....i reali thought i hav successful put down u ? i can treat u as frenz , when u n joanne i didn hav any angry or feel anymore...bt y ? y ? y ? when i saw tat picture at facebook .... my heart keep ache , very paint =(((( u make me think a lot of things...i hav force me nt to think bck all the memories with u...y ? y ? y ? y ? y u wan to hurt me ???? y u wan to treat me like tis ??? i'm nt suffer enough maa ???? do u noe , how suffer i'm when i force myself for nt thinking bck the memories with u ??? everyday , i like a sopoh...keep crying n take the pillow keep shouthing...everyday , i'm very tired go to school...cuz , i'm very tired to face u 2 !!! i'm very tired !!! i scared recess...i don like recess...sometimes , i even can't control myself...so i do a stupid things to me , i go cut my hand.....y ? seriously , did i do anything wrong ??? i don understand.....i reali don understand....i hav to suffer how long ??? =((((


Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please F*** Off. Especially that CHICKEN VUI CHIN ;) Thanks a lot !

Little Miss Clumsy



Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy !

Sshss Listen

Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :)

Back To The Past

11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11

Lovies

Becca Nina Joleen Sidney

Credits

©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.