|
2010年7月2日
Last blogged @ 22:34 haih~today is the last day nina stay at school =( i very sad =( i miss a bstfrenz...haizzz , no one will comfort me when i'm sad...no one will bit me , no one will teach me kumon , no one will talk about super junior to me again , no one will help me...there's so many things...haizzz T.T i will miss you so much...today i think a lot of things , i think bck...how i treat nina , when i'm in a relationship with " him " i didn always find her . althought , there's not enough time...but , i don care cuz i wan to spend more time with " him "...when i find her is becuz i'm sad or there's sad things happen to me , i noe i'm very bad...i reali sorry , how i treat you =( i didn spend those time with you...i'm sorry =(
|
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |