|
2010年7月1日
Last blogged @ 20:03 haih~y sunddenly like tis d owh >.< i thought i hav put down u ??? but...y my heart suddenly will ache ? so paint...suddenly miss many things , miss your hug , miss your warm , miss so many things...haizzz , i hate tis feelings~y ? haizzz , wake up !!! don think of him anymore , ho don worth it !!!! u hav to turn bck to the old yvonne !!!1 jy jy jy !!! =)
i dunno u in a relationship with her or nt...juz tat i don wan to care anymore , i don care who's ur gf anymore...the reason i very shocked is , i don belive it...i reali don belive it , so i very shocked n said very loud : HUH ?!...i juz pretend we didn happen anything b4..i wish u reali love her , don waste her time =) wish u 2 " tian chang di jiu " hahahahahaha....=) |
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |