|
2010年8月21日
Last blogged @ 16:06 hmmp...i'm fine...gt a bit sad after br*** u* thingy...nt everyone noe wat i mean..u can don care about it..tat nite , i cry badly...i was so sad...i dunno wat to sad for , i call him is bcuz i wan to say the same thing...juz i dunno y i will get hurt n cry so badly...haih~it's over , thammy =) can see u r happy , all is fine...love didn hav loose or win , the important is don loose a person u love ♥ at past , i admit tat i scared loose by you...so i keep break up with u...bt i didn relize tat i scared loose...till this few days , i saw a movie the character say " love doensn't hav loose or win , the important is don loose a person u love it so much..." when i heard it , i was crying n heart paint...till ta time , i figure it out...old those days , i was scared i loose by u...i juz wanna win i don wan to loose...at the end , u feel tired...so i loose u...i didn regret...cuz , if i regret juz make me more sad only...may b we didn hav the chance to b together...wish u happy always..=)
|
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |