|
2010年8月23日
Last blogged @ 17:41 hmmp....today is another happy day =) i still remember one of my frenz told me , after i break up with him no long...she said , u can't always sad n bad mood forever...u can't always skipped him n scared him forever...one day u hav do face all this problem..if like this , why don't u happy enjoy your day ? your life nt juz only him can make u happy ! you also can make yourself happy...when u're nt happy , u must make yourself happy...force yourself for nt thinking of him..and stop crying , when u cry he won't come bck to you and he won't say sorry to you..cuz , he is in a relationship with his new gf...he don like you anymore...so , stop thinking of him...hmmp...u're rite =) i shouldn't think of him anymore =) and i hav suceed ^^ nt 100% like 40% like this...on the process =) bt , still...when i saw u and her...still gt a bit wanna cry n heart pain..bt this pain i juz can only me noe...i won't let u noe and i won't disturb ur life anymore =) i'm glad to see u're very happy in a relationship with her....wish u two together forever ♥♥♥ =)
|
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |