|
2010年8月28日
Last blogged @ 23:21 it's all over...no more " friends " this word btween me and you anymore....i call you so many times , i just wish to explain and know what did i do wrong...but , you just ans me tat time only...and other you didn hear...at the end , i very tired already . i hav think clearly enough...i don't know why u suddenly hate me so much untill we can't be friends...but , i trust you . may be , you have your own reason...only this word can comfort me...i don care is real or fake...i just have to know , you're not a person that small gas...i don't think u really that care what sidney have say to you...cause i think is normal....well , some of my friends say , don care about him anymore...he hurt you so much that i can say and he give me a feel that he's playing you just like a toy....forget about him , you didn't do anything wrong...all is his fault...forget all about his thing...concentrate at other boys...
i also wish too...but , i just don't wan to forget him...he gives me many happy and sweet memory . although , he hurt me sooo much and i know how paint is it . but , i choose to forgive him . cuz , i truly love him before...although , we break up already...but , i don care how much you hurt me before...i also will forgive you . and i iwll continue help you 2 wish - happy forever =) |
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |