|
2010年8月22日
Last blogged @ 20:14 wohoo =) hehehe....totally happy today =))) cuz , my mom bought me a " contact lens " >.< i wan it so long ! i keep begged my mom buy me one...bt , haixxx...u noe parents they will keep say " aiya~y u wan tis thing ? this thing will juz hurt ur eyes only...ltr u blind , ltr ur eyes can't see ltr ur eyes get hurt...bla bla bla and many many " finally i get 1 . it's blue ^^ i take about 1 hour to wear it x) i almost cry in the middle of wearing...cuz the medicine it's so spicy and sour when the contact touch my eyes >.< hahaha..bt , nw i noe how to wear it already ^^ heheheh...hmmp..actually i'm nt the whole day happy...i also hav sad ='( i miss him...haih~my room juz full of his memories...whenever i go where , there's so many of his memory...haixxx...is so suffer when i hav to give up u..haih~y giving up a person is so hard ? ='( haixxx...bt i can do it ! JY JY =)) sometimes loving a person , looking him is happy and sweet with his gf...also call love ♥ did i say wrong ? =))) wish u happy without me ^^
|
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |