I'm Better Of Without You
Don't regret when i'm gone
2010年8月30日
Last blogged @ 17:42

yiipy ! yiipy ! yippy ! hahahahahahaha xD guess wat ? my mom let me go to JJ Lin's concert at 1borneo ! hahahah xD i'm so excited !!! i like to hear his song sooo much...hahahaha , may be u will think i like jay , rite ? hohoho...no more ! hahahah...is JJ Lin ! hahahah...i hope rebecca can come with me >.< i'm so E-X-C-I-T-E-D !!! hmmp...about today's life. hmmp...quite okay =) i keep force me to laugh loudly to forget all the sad things and try to not to think bad all the memories with him....quite happy today ^^ but , i wish i can happy as last time...forget all the things about him and his memories and juz be a " mo sheng " d frenz only...nt like nw =( no more " friends " between me and him ='( haih~don think too much...actually i don noe what did i do wrong...haiya~don care sooo much laa..he wan to hate , thn hate laa...i explain also no use to him pun...don waste my energy and time to explain laa...rite ? =) AJA ! you can do it ! heehehe....x) tomorrow is a public holiday =) hohohoho...can sleep late ^^ hahahaha....
contimue help u 2 wish =)) - happy forever<3









<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 love you sooo much x) 


Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please F*** Off. Especially that CHICKEN VUI CHIN ;) Thanks a lot !

Little Miss Clumsy



Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy !

Sshss Listen

Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :)

Back To The Past

11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11

Lovies

Becca Nina Joleen Sidney

Credits

©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.