I'm Better Of Without You
Don't regret when i'm gone
2010年10月28日
Last blogged @ 17:07

this few days my stomach keep killing me , it's so pain ! argh~my medicine almost let me eat finished . i didn't tell my mom yet , haizxx...u guys should know . when their daughter told their parents his/her stomach pain and it pain about one week already , the 1st thing what they will do ? my mom - SCOLD aiks . so , i think i will keep it as secret hehehe x) well , the most pain is yesterday night . i pain till i have dream a nightmare ! it's so terrible . i hope i won't dream this kind of dream again , tonight . the reason my stomach will pain may be is because my heart :( well~i don't want to say the reasons at here . i just wish i could say this to you , IWICS , ILY


Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please F*** Off. Especially that CHICKEN VUI CHIN ;) Thanks a lot !

Little Miss Clumsy



Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy !

Sshss Listen

Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :)

Back To The Past

11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11

Lovies

Becca Nina Joleen Sidney

Credits

©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.