|
2010年12月31日
Last blogged @ 10:07 my heart just like cut by a knife ! so hurt ! i cant write anything at facebook to share it out . i scared he saw it and scold i think too much and cold me . so hurt laa !! want to tahan them , and next year is not a good year for me . I know is a bad bad bad bad DAMN BAD LUCK year for me ! i know i'm enough bad luck for me at this year since nina went to Singapore . awww , i miss her alot . shit man ! i very regret i accept u ! u want me how ? am guk one year ??? @%^4##$%&#%?^"#?@ !!!!! i'm so damn moody now !!!! i know today is the last day of 2010 , but i think i still the unlucky one ! i hate it !!!! i hate it !!! I HATE IT !!!! I HATE MY NEW CLASS AT 2011 !!!!! I HATE T\IT SO DAMN MUCH !! I ALREADY BAD MOOD FOR 2 DAYS ALREADY !!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!!1 I DUNNO WHAT CAN I DO FOR ALL THIS THING !!!! DO U KNOW HOW I FEEL ???? I HOPE U KNOW , BUT I KNOW THAT U WON'T KNOW AND UNDERSTANF HOW HURT I FEEL NOW ! @#@$#^%*^#@^^&*%$%&&#$^%#^$&%*%&#%@#^$& !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE U GUYS SO DAMN MUCH !!!!!!!
|
Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please Little Miss Clumsy ![]() Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy ! Sshss Listen Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :) Back To The Past 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11 Lovies Becca Nina Joleen Sidney Credits ©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved. |