I'm Better Of Without You
Don't regret when i'm gone
2011年3月13日
Last blogged @ 20:44

i'm very tired of this relationship le , so tired of everything . i don't even know you want how ! last time you won't betray me again , now ? it's all the same . your promise is just a piece of S-H-I-T ! well , i'm really DISAPPOINTED !!! i really wish u give back my freedom to me , i'm TIRED OF EVERYTHING !!! u together with me for what ? just keep making me HURT only ! FISH OFF LAA k ? so regret together back with you laa ! aiks , stupid me ! I should think clearly just accept u at that time =/ now ? * speechless *


Disclaimer
Hey ! You're now at thamy-love-him.blogspot.com, which is my blog. If you hate me, please F*** Off. Especially that CHICKEN VUI CHIN ;) Thanks a lot !

Little Miss Clumsy



Hai ! I'm Yvonne Thamy aka Little Miss Clumsy (Fan Shu). I first was seen sometime on 29th of July. I love Chinese and Korean Stars. There would be a lot so I wouldn't list it out. I love CHOCOLATES ! ;D PLEASE GIVE SOME TO ME !! :) I hate BITCHES a lot. And cruel thieves. GET A LIFE, will you? Enjoy !

Sshss Listen

Sorry ! Under PROGRESS :)

Back To The Past

11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 03/11

Lovies

Becca Nina Joleen Sidney

Credits

©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.